Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tagaytay Trip


I had another episode with my baby…and I just woke up wanting to get away from things for awhile. Going to tagaytay to fix some details for faye and herbie was the perfect excuse.

I researched over the net a (relatively) cheap place where I can spend the night and found Mi-jo which offers rooms for rent.

I wasn't really sure where to ride the bus I just know it's near the Taft station. Good thing I didn't get lost for long. The bus was still empty so I had to wait for quite a bit. They have this high tech ticketing hand held device wherein the tickets are actually printed from there. Coolness. Ticket costs Php72.00 going to Tagaytay. The bus left at around 10 am from the terminal. It was sooo traffic specially in Imus Cavite wherein the bus didn’t budge an inch for around 25 minutes. I went down at the rotunda (around 12:30) and bought lunch at Jollibee then bought a big bottle of mineral water and some chips at 7-Eleven. Got myself a tricycle who charged me freakin Php50 when the place wasn’t that far actually.

Mi-Jo hotel was ok I guess. My minimum requirements were met: it has aircon clean bathroom and breakfast is included. The room actually has a walk-in closet and a small veranda. The receptionist and helpers were polite and accommodating. The location is very strategic since it is only walking distance from RMS Leslie’s Starbucks.

I took a quick shower and temporarily lounged in the bed while watching Wowoweee and eating Jollibee. At around 3pm I got ready

The road was a bit steep going to the main road (exercise!!!) but good thing it wasn’t far from the tricycle terminal
I had an early dinner at RMS. The place still looked great and the view was definitely majestic. Too bad I wasn’t able to bring my jacket since by the time I finished eating I was soo cold to stay further. I would have loved to stay a bit longer and f--- the view more. It was this time when I realized how much I miss my sweetie already. It would have been much fun if I was with him at that time…and I’d have his arms around me to keep me warm. *sigh*


Mi-Jo Rooms for Rent


My room






lounging chairs...enjoy the serene place and the fresh air


Please ring the chimes if you had a good nurture experience


Our Lady of Lourdes Parish (outside)

Our Lady of Lourdes Parish (inside)




Nice landscape of RSM





Sisig, Soup and Watermelon Shake



Roasted Chicken, Potato Salad and Iced Tea (lite)

No comments: