Saturday, August 23, 2008

new phone

I’m just toying with my new sony ericsson w960. I still have to get used to how to use it. It's a bit complicated but I’m sure it would just need some time before I get used to it.

I love that it has 8GB memory! Well, I still feel lazy to upload my mp3’s yet. It’s great that it also has a radio, 3-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities.

What I extra love about it is that I can now blog or at least write draft posts anywhere I am since I can use word there. I just really have to get used to the stylus so it would be faster to write. I just have to master the strokes so my handwriting would be recognized.

This is really going to be a useful tool for me! I just have to read the whole manual so I can optimize its use. I plan to buy a new sim for it since I want my main phone to still be my sony ericsson w800i since the new one looks so eye candy to snatchers.

No comments: