Sunday, April 15, 2012

rugby

Have you played a rugby game before? I would really want to try playing that game. It looks really fun and exciting, don’t you think. If you’re into rugby, you might want to check out rbs6nations.com to view the official website for Europe’s premier international rugby tournament, the 6 nations championship. That would be really cool, don’t you think? I would surely enjoy watching the podcasts. There are also interactive games available at the site as well as tournament news, fixtures as well as results. Which one is your team? Anyway, I really hope I can learn and try to play rugby. That would be like an alternative form of exercise. I’m sure I’ll be sweating like a pig playing the game. I think I would really be enjoying it more than going to the gym. Time flies fast when you’re having fun. That would be a really cool way to lose those extra pounds.

No comments: