Thursday, October 16, 2008

busy as a bee

I’m sorry for not updating this blog lately. I’ve been a bit swamped with other non-blogging stuff lately and it looks like I would be busy until the end of November. Anyway, my mind’s going crazy from juggling stuff so I better take a break and give this blog some luvin’. I’ll just give you a quick peek of what’s in store for me for the coming days.


Oct 18: deliver 30 boxes of chocolates
Oct 23: Training at Angeles University (Topics: Office Productivity, Web Design)
Oct 24: Training at Angeles University (Topics: IT Project Management, Database Concepts)
Oct 25: Training at Angeles University (Topics: Desktop Publishing, Visual Basic)
Nov 3 – 5: Training at Mt. Carmel – Nueva Ecija (Topics: Office Productivity, Web Design, Video Production and Digital Photography for Beginners, Java Programming by Example)
Nov 6 - 7: Training at Mt. Carmel – Nueva Ecija (Topics: Tekkids 1-6)
Nov 8: Training at Tarlac Living Faith (Topics: Tekkids 1-6)
Nov 13: Training at St. Albert Pangasinan (Topics: Office Productivity, Web Design)
Nov 14: Training at St. Albert Pangasinan (Topics: Desktop Publishing, Database Concepts)
Nov 15: Training at St. Albert Pangasinan (Topics: IT Project Management, Video Production and Digital Photography for Beginners)

I barely have time to prepare for all these trainings. I hope I survive them all!

Sadly, I would be celebrating my birthday alone in Nueva Ecija...booooooo!

No comments: