Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ark Avilon Zoo

I woke up monday morning feeling the need to do something different or just go someplace I haven't been to and probably do some photography stuff. Well, I ended up going to Ark Avilon Zoo near Tiendesitas.

It was a good thing that there weren't any scheduled field trips for the day or else the place would be packed. It's just a fairly small zoo.

I paid the entrance fee of Php200 and then I was on my way to exploring what this zoo has to offer. Well, one of the distinct feature of this zoo is that you can interact with some of the animals. Some animals are just free to roam around, some are handled by their staff and you are assisted to interact with them. What I love most is that you can feed some of the animals yourself. I had fun feeding carrots to the bunnies and guinea pigs as well as feeding okra to the tortoise.

I had fun that day. It was fun taking pictures again. It was quite a challenge photographing animals since you can't really make them stop to pose so you really have to capture them in perfect timing.

Anyway, here are some of the photos I took...






No comments: