Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hotels

It’s fun pampering yourself by staying at a hotel. It’s so relaxing sleeping on a nice bed with fluffy pillows and soaking yourself on a tub. We recently had a weekend getaway and stayed at Astoria for 3 days and 2 nights. It was really fun bonding with my family and my sweetie. I hope we can have more moments like those. I wonder which hotel we can visit soon. There are a lot of nice hotels around the city that we can probably try out as well. What hotels have you tried out in and out of the country? I was browsing through the internet some hotel sites and I encountered Karisma Hotels in Mexico which seemed really nice. Their Adults Only All Inclusive Hotels seem like a great place to stay when you visit Mexico. Maybe you can try it out just in case you find yourself in Mexico.

No comments: