Tuesday, April 28, 2009

tools

Since my dad has already retired from his work and has already come home from UAE, he’s trying to find things to do. He is planning to finally make use of our vacant lot in Batangas and build a rest house there so that we would have somewhere to stay at whenever we visit our province. I think he’s also planning to do some renovations in our own house as well. I think he planned this even before he left UAE since he even bought a lot of tools that would aid him in these “projects”. It was kind of overwhelming how much stuff he has. I don’t even know the names of those tools but they pretty much look heavy duty. I think he still plans to buy a couple more just like Masonry saw diamond blades. He’s even planning to make a movable work table which has drawers underneath to hold his tools and other paraphernalia. Well, it looks like he would have busy days ahead. I just hope he doesn’t overwork himself.

No comments: