Tuesday, April 28, 2009

wedding favors

I’m holding off accepting wedding coordination (not yet sure if this is a permanent thing), but I’m still open to giving wedding planning advices to friends who are getting married soon. I love talking about weddings and planning for it. I really enjoy it even if it means thinking about hundreds of tasks to do just to ensure that your wedding would go smoothly and surely be a memorable one too. Deciding on suppliers are really crucial decisions since their quality of services would definitely have a significant impact on your wedding. And then of course there are the little details that you can probably D-I-Y in order to save money. Sometimes it’s in the small details which make a wedding truly unique and memorable. Anyways, right now I’m helping a friend decide what her wedding favors would be. I think she is keen on deciding to get an edible wedding favor as oppose to getting something that you just display on cabinets and accumulate dust. She’s thinking of either getting cookie wedding favors or wedding candy favor just like those cute colorful jelly beans.

No comments: