Sunday, July 19, 2009

new car

My aunt is planning to buy a car pretty soon. Part would probably be shouldered by the company she works in. In the first place, she’s in the sales department. She really needs a car to go around when doing business. I know she gets a big commission so she probably won’t be having a hard time paying it off. It’s been long overdue so I hope she gets to have her car pretty soon.

I know she drives pretty well already. I just don’t know if she knows all the other stuff about cars – like changing a flat tire and all those maintenance stuff she needs to keep in mind, and not to forget, getting a car insurance. She’s a bit prone to accidents so getting a car insurance is really a must for her. She actually used to drive a motorcycle so I guess driving a car for her would be so much easier and safer as well.

No comments: