Monday, April 16, 2007

Back to reality

I arrived last Sunday from my trip to Pagudpod. Good thing my hubby fetched me from the terminal and helped me carry my bags and 2 boxes worth of souvenir shells.

My mom also left for Vigan last Friday so my bro and 2 dogs are the only ones left at the house.
Oh boy! When we got home the house was a terrible mess! Definitely NOT a nice thing to see after a tiring bus trip. The sofa and floor was full of dog hair and stuff that the Sammie chewed … the sink was full of dirty dishes …the stove was full of dirty pans ….aaargh!!! My positive aura from my trip was definitely tested! I just wanted to lie down and rest but I just couldn’t stand the mess so I had to do some cleaning up first.

That’s when it finally set in… I’m back to reality…


No comments: