Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm back!!!

I have sooo much kwento!!! ...don't even know where to start.

My soul searching trip was actually just planned the previous saturday after having a talk with my hubby and deciding to finally go for it. I had the whole sunday to research places... make reservations ...prepare stuff to bring ...etc etc.

I left monday night and just got back this sunday morning. I was supposed to go to Pagudpud - Laoag - Vigan but I ended up staying in Pagudpud the whole time! Here are some of the reasons why:



Nature at its finest...




Super clean and clear water...


Sunset worth waiting for everyday...

I had the rest that I've been wanting to take ...was able to ponder on a lot of things ...plan things that I wanna do with my life ...as well as make new friends along the way! The almost 12 hours bus trip was definitely worth it!

I'll be posting more details and pictures of my trip. I have like more than 400 pictures to go through to decide which ones to post!!!


Life is beautiful...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much. tnx 4 sharing the pics. they're beautiful:)