Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dencio's

It’s been a long time since I ate at Dencio’s. I usually get mixed up between Dencio’s and Gerry’s Grill since they basically have the same offerings. Anyway, my sweetie and I decided to have dinner at Dencio’s the one by Araneta Coliseum during one of our monthsary celebrations.

As we got in, we can’t help but notice a big group which had around 6 tables joined together to form a long table. It looks like someone is celebrating his birthday with family and friends. We were so envious with all the food that they ordered! Hahaha! Anyway, we decided to have their sisig (of course!), calamares, and pancit. My sweetie also ordered their pack of 3 beer. I’m refraining from drinking alcohol so I just had their unlimited iced tea which made visit the comfort room quite often.

Amusingly, Dencio’s have this certain tie up with Pugad Baboy. It was very apparent since their paper mats on the tables had Pugas Baboy comic strips on them. Even the tissue papers had Pugad Baboy on it. It looks like Pugad Baboy’s all over. I recently saw an MTV with them on it as well.

No comments: