Friday, November 28, 2008

i lost my wallet

Aaaaargh! Super bad trip!

I was at Ayala MRT station around 7:20pm...usual crowded station since it's rush hour. I hate myself for being not so vigilant. I usually am. Aaaargh! I was already on the escalator going down when I noticed that my bag has a big slash already and my wallet is gone. Darn it! I panicked a little...didn't know what to do...my knees became a bit weak. I had to pause for awhile at the side to compose myself. I knew I'm not getting my wallet back ever! haaaaaaaay! I called my sweetie first to tell him what happened. And for some reason, I had the urge to report it to the policeman at the entrance even if I know he can't do anything about it. Oh well. It was a good thing I still had some coins in my pocket enough to get me home.

I'm sooo hating this feeling. I'm usually vigilant and would usually consider myself street smart but after this incident I hated myself so much. I know what to do on crowded places yet at that moment I didn't do what I know I was supposed to do. Aaaaargh! I hate feeling stupid!

I just withdrawn 5k to pay for my credit card. Darn it! Swerte naman nya. Haaaaay! Super hassle lang to block my credit card and atms. I lost all my identification cards! Grrrrrr! What's worse is that the key to our house is in my wallet and I have IDs which has my address there. Now we have to replace our door lock! Haaaaay! Super hassle talaga! Oh, my starbucks card is there also - 2 stickers na lang, planner na sana (oh well..buti na lang hindi masyado maganda yung planner, di ako masyado nanghinayang). That wallet also had one of my sweetie's love letters inside. *sigh*

Oh well. Ang hirap talaga pag magpapasko na! Ang dme mandurukot! Kaya kayo, be extra careful!

I already had all my cards blocked. Super hasssssssssle!

Haaaaaay....I hope I get over this soon.

Life goes on... gotta move forward...

No comments: