Saturday, March 7, 2009

investing

I used to look at mutual funds investments. I haven’t entirely dipped my hands into actually investing on them. I have also tried to learn about investing in the stock market and there’s so much to learn about it and I haven’t entirely dipped my fingers into actually investing on them as well. I don’t know if it’s a good move to put my money on these kinds of investments, especially after learning from a couple of friends how much they lost already, considering the world wide financial crisis going on. Well, maybe long term wise, I can still earn from these, but there are still some other options that I’m still looking at, just like investing in gold and silver through Monex. Considering the supply and demand, their worth is most likely to go up, but this can be a long term investment as well and not an instant get rich scheme.

No comments: