Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ring anticipation

My sweetie and I have talked about getting married a lot of times already, although I admit of getting a bit impatient when my sweetie would propose to me. I guess I’m just really getting excited with the thought of finally marrying the love of my life. We both know we’re going to end up together and it’s just a matter of time. Well, I already made sure he knows my ring size! Hahaha! I might actually give him some information regarding some jewelers to aid him when finding the perfect ring. Well, I’m not really particular about the ring but of course it would be such a great bonus to get a pretty nice ring, right? Anyway, I’m trying to take my mind off these things and just let him be. I know when the right time comes he’ll finally pop the question.

No comments: