Monday, March 9, 2009

Trying out rings

One of the things that I enjoyed doing at the wedding expo is trying out wedding rings. Honestly, me and my sweetie were pretty much clueless about rings. We haven’t done any research about it so we didn’t know where to start. It’s great that the sales lady from Goldenhills was very patient enough to assist us. It was fun trying out which ring design would look nice on our fingers. My sweetie was pretty much overwhelmed by a lot of factors to consider when picking a ring – white gold or yellow gold or some other material? Matte or shiny? With diamond/s? (duh?) What cut? Well, I guess our decision would be dictated by how much budget we have. Well, we did arrive to some favorites, but of course we haven’t finalized anything yet. I’m still (patiently) waiting for the formal proposal! Hehehe!

No comments: