Sunday, March 2, 2008

getting ready

I have to admit that I sometimes start to get tired of waiting for that time when I’ll get married and have a family of my own. I really want to have my own kids already. I admit getting jealous of friends who have already. Well, I know it’s not easy being a mom since you will be responsible for another life form, but I know how much happiness a baby can bring. I know it will be all worth it.

There really are a lot of challenges being a mom and raising up kids. I have heard several horror stories about breastfeeding and how much it sometimes hurt. Some would rather clean and sterilize baby feeding bottle rather than have their nipples get bitten and sucked furiously by their little rascal. One would really be tempted to settle for bottle feeding, although of course, there really are a lot of benefits when you breast feed. Well, I hope I can endure the pain of breast feeding and do it for as long as I can before I shift to bottle feeding.

Oh well. I know I’m thinking way ahead. I know it would take around 2 years or more before I have to actually face those issues. Anyway, it pays to be ready, right?

No comments: