Monday, March 3, 2008

Just a note to myself

I hope I can do these stuff in the coming weeks ahead.

Visit Oceanarium. I have the penchant for the underwater life forms. I have always loved snorkeling and spend time just watching fishes and corals and all those interesting underwater creatures. I guess that’s why I bought an underwater camera, to capture those underwater moments.

Visit the Ikea shop. I just came across an article which lead me to a multiply site of an Ikea distributor shop here in QC. I grew up with Ikea magazines which my dad brings home yearly and have always dreamed of having those Ikea goodies

Go on a Corregidor Tour. I have always wanted to do this. I could opt for a day tour. I’m a bit scared sleeping alone in that island since they say there are a lot of ghosts there.

Go to Puerto Galera or Anilao and try out my underwater camera. It has been with me for around 3 months already and I haven’t even tried it. Loser!

Have my Olympus camera repaired. I really miss using my favorite camera.

No comments: