Saturday, March 1, 2008

new habit

I remember when I was a kid, I had the habit of reading these bible stories from those kiddie books that my mom has bought for us. It is a whole set with big letters and colorful illustrations which makes them more fun to read. I guess having these books makes it really fun and enjoyable, and actually something to look forward to for kids to read. I doubt if kids would enjoy reading the normal bible. But at least through these books, kids are opened up to the gospels as well as readings from the bible and make them aware of God’s teachings. Up until now, I can still remember all the stories of all those included in that set of kiddie bible books bought by my mom. Well, I actually miss reading the bible. I know sometimes when I’m undergoing some tough times and I turn to the Bible, it usually gives some answers and have verses which help me understand what I’m going through and help me how to deal with it. Since I'm usually online, I guess I can start to develop the habit of reading some verses on an Online Bible. That would be a nice way to start a day. It's really great that there are Bible Online available already.

No comments: