Friday, June 12, 2009

planning

Yes, we are starting to plan our wedding already. The financial aspect is making my head hurt so bad. Oh well. Sometimes I just want to get it over with and just focus on the marriage and putting up our own family! Anyway, I vow to just enjoy the wedding planning. I know there are a million things that I should think about. It’s a good thing that I have wedding planning experiences so hopefully this should be a bit easier. Anyway, we’re still deciding on the main aspects like the church, reception venue, caterer, and photo/video suppliers. Of course there are still the small details to think about like the invitations, bridesmaid gifts, guest souvenirs, bridal car, flowers, etc. The list just goes on and on. Oh well. I hope we get to maintain our sanity while planning for our own wedding.

No comments: