Tuesday, June 9, 2009

twisted ankle

I just got home from doing the grocery and was on my way to the kitchen to put away the stuff I bought into their proper places. As I passed near the refrigerator, I didn't notice that there was a pool of water which leaked out from it. It was just a split second when I just felt my left foot slipped and felt my ankle hit the floor, twisting my foot inwards. While holding the grocery bags in both hands, I was fortunately able to regain my balance by leaning on a stool. I couldn't move for a few seconds since I could immediately feel the pain on my left foot. It hurts badly stepping using my left foot. Anyway, I think this is the 3rd or 4th time that I have twisted my ankle so I'm more or less used to how to treat it. It just sucks not being to move around as much as I want to. I hope the pain would go away pretty soon.

No comments: