Friday, June 12, 2009

switching doctors

It's really hard when you don't see the same doctor whenever you go for a consultation.

I was scheduled to go for a consultation with a specific doctor. I went on the date she specified to me, but it turns out, she had a convention that day and she wouldn't be there, thus having to consult with her reliever instead.

Anyway, I did everything the reliever doctor told me. I bought and religiously drink all the medicines she prescribed me and ordered me to go back after two weeks. By the time I went back, I saw my original doctor already. After telling her what the reliever doctor told me and prescribed, she seemed puzzled and seemed like questioning the reliever doctor's prescribed medicines as well as the laboratory test schedules she gave me. Anyway, in the end, she prescribed me a different set of medicines and rescheduled my lab tests.

Oh well...

No comments: