Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My weekend "ME" time (part 1)

I had a super fun long weekend!

Saturday
I delivered an order of chocolate souvenirs for a baptism in Greenhills in the morning. Making these chocolates is very tiring, but indeed very fulfilling. Anyway, if you have an upcoming event and thinking of what souvenir to give, why not make it chocolates? Just contact me at 0920-2874829 and we can talk about your chocolate needs.


I was thinking of making it like a tower of boxes, but they wanted to spell RAFA instead (short for Rafael, the one being baptized). Can you read the letters? Well, the cake was supposed to be placed there, but it turned out that they didn't order a cake so they just decided to put my chocolates there.

After delivering the chocolates, I went to Galeria to have lunch and just hang out at starbucks and do some pending paid posts (thanks to free wi-fi of Galeria). I also saw and old friend which was really good since we were able to some quick catching up.

Since I was at the mall already, I decided to watch the movie "Vantage Point", which was really a good choice since I really loved the movie. Try to catch it if you can!

I still had time in the afternoon and decided to get a good nice massage at Body Tune at the Block which is near my home (i didn't want to travel from ortigas after a massage). It was really a much needed massage which I truly enjoyed!

I should be having more "ME" time more often!

Anyway, more details of my "ME" time long weekend soon...

No comments: