Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sharing the sweetest love letter i ever got...

It was so sweet getting to read this love letter first thing in the morning of valentine's day...

My Dearest Baby Princess,

Good morning! You just slept late. I hope that you’ll be feeling alright by the time you get to read this. I want to greet you a very Happy Valentine’s Day. In a few hours I’ll be seeing you, the girl I’m building my life around, and get my much awaited fill of hugs and kisses. There can be no other feeling that’s so right and so good than to be with you - the one I truly love.

We’ve been doing very well, my princess. We’re better at handling disagreements. I’ve been very keen on what things to say and what not to whenever arguments are about to start. I know you’ve been doing your part in this and we deserve a pat on the back for our efforts. We’ve been struggling at this for the last three years and I feel that we’re finally over this uphill climb. I know you feel it too when I say we’re moving on to greater things.

I want to thank you for all you hard work and sacrifices in the past which kept this relationship still alive. I still have a long way to go if we talk about maturity but, considering the person I was when you met me, I see this change as a giant leap towards me being less juvenile and more responsible. Only God could have foreseen that only you could have handled this job and I’m sure he’s very happy at your progress.

You are nothing short of heaven-sent for me. I compare this to what your clients feel when you come into their lives and make the incredible transformation of their wedding. I heard it not only once or twice either from the couple, friends or from their parents that you have that magic touch in improving something and making it a little more pleasing. This is what you’ve done for me. I am very grateful to you.

Things could only get better. We’ve found ourselves at the bottom a few times in the past but we’ve climbed some notches higher. There can be no turning back and, like I said, we’re moving on to better things. I know I’m here to make you better in some way or another. It’s funny, but I know I helped you be better at being more patient without me being conscious of it.

My hunnie, my princess and my future wife, I love you with all my heart. I am an imperfect person wanting to be perfect for you and for no other woman. Everyday, I discipline my mind not to slack off and commit the same mistakes that led us to the bottom before. I have committed myself to this relationship some three years ago with nothing but only desire to make things work. I vow to couple it with more action and dedication. The best is yet to come and I truly believe in that. There are still many obstacles to clear, but I know we’ve cleared the big and difficult ones. As long as we work at this together, we’ll have more of happiness and bliss. Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you and I’ll see you in a few hours.

Your best friend, future husband and Valentine,
BJ

4 comments:

Siddhartha said...

Beautiful blog. Great letter to read and share! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!

I found you through Link Referral and very much enjoyed my visit here! :-)

AKA Navillus99 said...

Just showing some blog love to my mybloglog.com contacts.
This is a great blog..I am planning a christmas wedding 2008 you posted some great ideas, I hope you don't mind I might steal some..
http://navillus99.blogspot.com/

~ Anne ~ said...

ang sweet naman ni breng!! :D