Saturday, May 10, 2008

falling slowly

I am so addicted to the song falling slowly lately. It’s from the Irish movie, “Once”. It actually won Best song in the Oscar’s. I just love its melody, just like a lullabye. I feel a bit melancholic listening to it. Besides the song, I loved the movie as well. It was a great music trip. Others may probably don’t like the ending, but it was as real as it gets for me. I wouldn’t want any other ending than that.

Take this sinking boat and point it home, we’ve still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have the choice
You make it now
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture in my mind of a steaming, bubbling, hot tub, set in the woods, snow softly falling. I’m in the hot tub with the best companionship imaginable. Sound good to you too? If you have a hot tub the day is going to come when the cover will weigh 200 pounds and must be replaced. When that time comes, check out BeyondNice. They have made hot tub covers for 15 years and have been selling online since 2004. They have a terrific product and are well established as the first choice for hot tub covers online! They will make a custom hot tub cover to the dimensions you specify AND will let you pick and choose from among all their options so you can Design-Your-Own hot tub cover. They have all the options anyone could want.

The materials used in these hot tub covers are impressive. The covers are designed and constructed to withstand the harsh elements. For more information on materials and options just visit BeyondNice. By the way, the hot tub covers they sell are factory direct with no middle man markup! Their covers sell for hundreds less than from pool and spa dealers. Great hot tub covers at wholesale pricing, delivered to your residence. Wow!