Thursday, May 8, 2008

no need to explain

I am thinking about my decisions in life and the kind of career path that I am taking. It looks like it’s the road less traveled one is the path for me. I am just really having a hard time explaining to people what I want to do with my life. Others feel that I am wasting my life since I got really good education and I am not putting it into use. Oh well. It’s just really great that my sweetie understands me and supports me all the way. I think my family understands also. I guess my peers are the ones who don’t. It’s like they expect a lot from me. Anyway, I don’t want to trouble myself about this anymore. As my sweetie said, I do not need to explain myself to anybody. Those who love me don’t need any explanation, that they would just respect my decisions in life and support me all the way.

No comments: