Friday, May 30, 2008

more training

I just got back from Nueva Ecija where I trained 10 teachers for TechFactors. I taught them the suggested curriculum for computer for grades 1-6 as well as for high school (1st to 3rd). I wasn't able to include Java anymore since that would take another 5 days.

It was a pretty long trip going there, buti na lang hinatid ako. I stayed at San Jose, Nueva Ecija from monday-thursday. I checked in at Hotel Tierra where I was able to taste Tapang Usa and Tapang Baboy Damo! The place isn't much but atleast it was decently clean. They also have a veranda which has a nice view of the mountains.

Tapang Baboy Damo with Egg and Sinangag - Php95.00

There weren't too many places to go to there, but their Cathedral looks really magnificent, it's one of the oldest in our country.

It was a pretty tiring since I was training from 8 am til 5 pm. Anyways, I'm glad it's over. Hopefully they learned a lot and get to apply those learnings. Next week, I'll be off to Pampanga for more training.

No comments: