Tuesday, May 13, 2008

new watch

I used to have lots of watches. My dad would often give me one whenever he comes home from abroad. I remember having those watches with nice straps. They really look nice. Anyways, it’s been such a long time since I last wore a watch. I feel like wearing one again. I was browsing at some sites for watches like glashutte watches and Hublot. There are a lot of nice designs that I really liked which made me want to have a new watch even more. Maybe I can buy myself a new one or probably just wait for someone to gift me a new watch! Hint! Hint! Hahaha!

Of course a Rolex or a Bulgari can be too expensive. I’m not that ambitious and I find it too much to be gifted with such things. And besides, I’m not really into branded things. I mean, I would not really prefer something over another based purely on its brand. Of course there’s design, color, and quality that I would probably consider when choosing a watch. I’m really a practical person. Hehe! Anyway, maybe having two watches wouldn’t hurt. One would be for everyday use when I go out and one would be something fancier for formal affairs.

1 comment:

Madison Mancinelli said...

Hi!!

I received a fabulos new watch for Mothers Day!! I enjoyed your blog!!