Monday, May 5, 2008

investments

I’m just a bit disappointed of myself that until now I haven’t really actively invested my money. Well, it’s not as if that I have a lot, but I just don’t want my money sleeping at a bank. I have been reading a lot about my options and reassessing them. I have been looking at some mutual funds that I can invest on and have even talked to some agents. The market is a bit down, making it a great time to buy. But then again, it’s really risk since you can’t really tell what would happen to the market. I guess I’m still in the look-out for a more stably earning investment. Probably I’ll look more into investing into precious metals like gold and silver. I’ve been reading more about the Monex Deposit Company which deals with this kind of investment. They also have asset professionals available to help you out. Oh well. I think I would need to have a bigger capital if I would go into this.

No comments: