Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

We just got home from mass which lasted for more than 2 hours. I really love our parish church specially during this time of the year. The priest's sermon about the family really hit a lot of people. I know a lot were teary-eyed because of it. Even the candle ceremony was very meaningful. I just really feel blessed to have my whole family together. We may not have a perfect family but atleast we're still together and trying to understand and extend our patience regarding each other's quirks!

I'm happy for my sweetie's family as well since after so many years, his mom is back from Canada and they can celebrate Christmas together again. I'll be spending lunch with them on Christmas day which I'm really looking forward to since it's usually like a reunion for them where all the tita's, tito's and kids get together.

I just did some last minute shopping awhile ago with my sweetie. I really feel guilty not having to be able to spend so much time thinking and buying gifts due to my busy schedule. I just had 2 weddings in 2 weeks! I'm actually still sick right now and I don't have a voice and still got terrible colds.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get better soon. Hopefully everyone of us would enjoy Christmas day! I wish you all more blessings! I'm a little excited to do my year-end review just in time for New Year so watch out for that!

No comments: