Monday, December 31, 2007

Wedding Ideas

Have you imagined how you want to get married? It’s funny that whenever I ask my hunnie about that he would always bring up riding on a horse on our wedding day and that I would be riding in a carriage. Yep, he is very particular of having a horse and riding like a prince charming. I don’t know if he is really serious about it (well, he did look serious) or was just really cracking me up. Well, we’ve got a couple of Wedding Ideas already. Hopefully we can come up with a unique (yet not so expensive wedding) that would be very memorable to us and to our relatives and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and my husband wanted to get married in the Ice Chapel in Lapland, and ride reindeer...
That didn't happen (too expensive plus our families would throw a fit for not being able to be there...) so we ended up being married by the ocean in Long Beach, wearing flip-flops:)