Tuesday, May 22, 2007

6x6 challenge (scrapfest)

It doesn't matter if I didn't win the 6x6 challenge, just being able to finish an LO considering the time pressure is enough achievement for me already. I know everybody felt the same pressure, it was a good thing that the organizers decided to lessen the number of LO's needed to be submitted in order to join.

Here's my finished LO:

With my bestfriends, Andrea and Kathryn


Hidden Journaling when you flip the flower


I feel so lucky having my 2 of my bestest friends! We've been bestfriends since 1st year high school and up until now, despite the busy schedules and all, we're still best friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...ganda ng LO Jeng!!! :D

jengkie said...

hehehe! ...those were the days nung tambay lang tayo sa bahay and pinagti-tripan ung webcam... shocks, that's so many years ago! ...im feelin the nostalgia! hehe!