Friday, May 25, 2007

I miss Pagudpud...

After looking through some of the pictures I took in Pagudpud posted in my other blogs (na napapabayaan ko na), memories came rushing in. Pagudpud will always have a special place in my heart and my trip there alone plays a big part in my life. I'm just glad that I was able to capture most of my beautiful memories of Pagudpud through these photos:




This photo was taken early morning. I was on top of small cliff, overlooking the beach. It rained so hard the night before and the picture shows some dark clouds looming. I just love the contrast of the lighting... having dark clouds yet having tree shadows. This is really one of my favorite photos and I'm planning to have it printed and framed.


It was low tide when I took this photo, still from the same cliff where I love to hang around since it gives a good view of the whole shoreline. This pictures just shows how clear and clean the water is.



I love the colors of this pic. Good thing the fisherman decided to wear orange! hehe!





It took me some time to be able to capture a nice moment like this. I patiently shot pictures, waiting for a good wave.



This is one of its variation, with a smaller wave though...




I love the simplicity of this picture. This is one of my favorite hang out tree. In the late afternoon it provides ample shade for me while I lazily lounge with a book and wait for the beautiful Pagudpud sunset.




Oh what a beautiful sunset. Every afternoon I'd wait by the beachfront just to witness this. *sigh*

I promised myself I'd go back there. I've made friends with some of the locals and they were hoping that the next time I visit them I'll be bringing with me some friends and family. I surely will! I'd love to give them that opportunity to experience Pagudpud like I did!

These photos inspire me a lot. Not just to take more pictures, but to live the life that I really want for myself.

3 comments:

Gita Asuncion said...

you take very beautiful pictures sis! amazing!

jengkie said...

thanks! =)

Unknown said...

nice pictures! i wanna go there too.