Thursday, May 24, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I've been a fan of grey's anatomy. I guess almost everybody who gets to watch it eventually gets hooked. Probably because one way or another we get to relate to atleast one of them.

I remember watching around 6 episodes a day so that I could catch up with the latest episode. I couldn't get enough of it. I'd check the episode guide so I know when to download the latest episode from Limewire. I hated it when there was a gap of several weeks in between episodes.

Anyway, Season 3 has just ended. I've seen reviews and was surprised that a lot hated it. Personally, I loved it! I just hope they won't mess up Season 4.

Here are some quotes from some favorite scenes from the Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Finale:

Spoiler alert!!!!




ADDISON: "I need this job, Richard. I need it more than the others."
RICHARD: "Addison..."
ADDISON: "No, I need a reason to stay here. I need a reason to get up every morning. I need to get up and not care if it's raining or that I'm 39 and alone."
RICHARD: "That's why. If you need a job to get a new life you even need a new job or a new life."

----------------------

PRESTON: "Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I'm a heart man. Take 'em apart, put 'em back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."

----------------------

MRS. WEBER: Maybe there's no happily ever after

----------------------

CRISTINA: You have to let me cut! Because I'm standing here, eyebrowless with no dignity left. I'm a surgeon, Dr Bailey! But right now I don't feel like one...I feel like somebody else. Dya know what that's like? ...not to feel like yourself
DR BAILEY: ...yeah

----------------------

LIZZIE: ...I'm in love with you... I can't promise the future, I can't promise perfection ...In my heart, i'm sure that i'm in love with you, george...

----------------------

MEREDITH: "If you want to break up with me, so that you can see other women, just do it. Don't tell me you met another woman. Just end it, if that's what you want."
DEREK: "I can't."
MEREDITH: "Sure you can, here's how it goes. Meredith, I don't want to see you anymore. Meredith, I don't love you anymore."
DEREK: "Meredith, I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends, but you leave me. So, I'm asking you, if you don't see a future with us. Please... please just end it because I'm in it. Put me out of my misery."
MEREDITH: "I... I can't. Christina's getting married. I have to go... to make sure she's getting married."
DEREK: "Meredith?
MEREDITH: "I really need to make sure she gets down that aisle."
DEREK: "Let's go, we're running late."

---------------------------------

REBECCA: "I'm asking you to give me a reason to stay here, Alex. A reason from you!!"
ALEX: "I think you should stay with a decent guy."

---------------------------------

ADDISON: "You want Ava."
ALEX: "She's not Ava anymore. She's Rebecca and I barely know her."
ADDISON: [pauses] "Look at me. Look at me! You suck. To me, you suck. I kind of hate you. But Alex, you do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. And this I know. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could change your life. No matter what her name is, she'll always be Ava to you."

---------------------------------

PRESTON: "I'm up there waiting for you to come down the aisle and... I know you don't want to come. If I loved you, I wouldn't be up there waiting for you. I would be letting you go."

---------------------------------

CRISTINA: "I am wearing the dress. I'm ready. And, and maybe I didn't want to before. But I want to now. I really think I want this."
PRESTON: "I really wish you didn’t think. I wish that you knew."

No comments: