Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My scrappy stuff

My non-scrappy friends would probably be surprised at how much scrappy stuff I have with me already. If only they new... these are still newbie stuff!!! Serious scrappers know na walang-wala pa to! I still need lotsa stuff! I'm just really trying hard now not to overspend again!!! Other scrapbookers would understand that feeling that you just HAVE to buy certain tools/papers/embellishments or else you feel incomplete! hehehe!

Oh well. I have yet to organize my scrapping area and buy more scrapbooking stuff organizers.

Bought this stamp set (96 stamps) at Toy Kingdom at Php 299
These are more for kids LOs
There are nice stamps also for beach themed LOs



I swear sinapian ako when I bought these
(all in one blow!)
...oh, but I still want to buy more designs!


I discovered these metallic watercolor!
Ganda ng effect sa chipboard!
Hmmm...how do i know if this is acid-fre??


Papers! Papers! Papers!


Foam flowers
..i was the one who made these!




embossers ...cute lang but i don't use them that often



Glue dots: Php 260++
UHU Glue: Php180

O diba, adhesives pa lang yan ha!



You just gotta have an alphabet set



...and all that jazz

1 comment:

Benga said...

wow daming stamps, gusto ko rin nyan! and those foam flowers are so pretty, welcome to the world of scrapbooking! tnx for dropping by at my blog =)