Wednesday, November 7, 2007

care homes

All souls day have just passed. Times like these I remember my grandparents. My grandmother would have celebrated her birthday last October 31. I do miss her a lot since I grew up having her in the house. Sometimes I still dream of her. It’s just sad that I don’t have any living grandparents anymore from both sides of my parents.

I know in the states the elderly are sometimes put into care homes since most are busy people and there would be no one available to take care of them. There are actually a lot of care options already. Some would just hire caregivers to take care of the oldies at the comfort of their home. Well, I wouldn’t mind taking care of my grandparents. They lived in our house on and off and I enjoyed having them around. Even when my grandfather was half paralyzed already he still had humor which I really miss now. Oh well. I hope they’re still around. But I know they’re all in heaven already watching over all of us.

No comments: