Friday, November 2, 2007

moving

In just a few days my sweetie’s mom (whom I have never met) is finally going home from Canada. I’m actually a little scared. I don’t know why. Anyway, I’m just really happy that my sweetie’s family would be together again after how many years. I know it’s not easy for his mom to just give up their Canada immigration dream. Well, his mom has already started sending cargos of her stuff. She should’ve just gotten service from Long Distance Moving Companies so it wouldn’t hassle her too much. She has sent around 8 big boxes of all her things already and I think there’s more to come since she has packed all her stuff from her old apartment including the TV and other appliances. The really big stuff like some pieces of furniture, she just sold to friends there. Anyway, I hope things work out great when she arrives here.

No comments: