Friday, November 2, 2007

school again?

Sometimes I'm thinking of going back to school and studying again. I surprisingly miss studying. I guess it's the constant search for more knowledge thing. Well, I know some peers who have gone back to school, either to pursue MBA or probably law school. Sometimes the thought excites me but sometimes I ask myself if I still want to put myself into that position of formally studying again. Well, there's really a lot of options available, like taking some short courses or probably applying to an online university like capella university. It offers graduate online degree programs. There are really numerous programs you can choose from: business, information technology, education, human services, public health, public safety, and psychology. Oh well. let's just see. I'll have to ponder on this more.

No comments: