Wednesday, November 14, 2007

starstruck

Do you get starstruck when you see actors and actresses in person? Are you the type to go up to them to get their Autograph or don’t really mind their presence? How many Autographs have you collected already? I know some of these can really be valuable. This goes for singers and sports icons as well. A Signed Photo can be a collectors’ item and could cost a fortune. I have a friend who has this small scrapbook which she carries everywhere she goes so that she’s always ready to get autographs whenever she sees these famous people. It’s a little amusing seeing her collection of autographs. She keeps separate scrapbooks for her favorite stars where she puts their signed photos and other memorabilia of all their encounters. Well, I’m really not the type to get autographs. I just love staring at them and observe how they are in real person. If I really like the star I’d probably get a photo with him/ her. I’ve got another friend who posts all his pictures with different actors, actresses, and singers in his friendster. He has quite a collection already. Well, it’s good that these stars do permit photo ops. But I know some who get snobbish. Well, those are not worthy to give attention to.

No comments: