Friday, November 9, 2007

smorty

Have you heard of blog advertising? It’s becoming more popular nowadays wherein advertisers advertise on blogs through bloggers who get paid to blog. It really is simple and. Both advertiser and blogger benefit from this since the advertisers get the exposure that they need and the blogger earns money from blogging. I have been doing this for a couple of months already. I’m really glad I discovered this since it actually draws in more money than what I was getting from my corporate job. I’m really enjoying it since it just takes me a few minutes to write about a specific site and it’s instant money already. It’s just around 150 words. I usually exceed that quota especially if I like the site. I’ve learned a lot from this as well since I get to discover great finds! Why don’t you try it to? I’m sure you’ll be happy with the extra money it would be bringing in.

No comments: