Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My 27th birthday


I divided my party into 2...one for lunch and the other for dinner. For lunch I had mostly high school friends over. It was really great seeing them again. It was just like old times. Next year would be our 10th year from graduating from our beloved alma mater (Philippine Science High School). I'm happy for my friends since they're all successful in their chosen fields. One is already a manager in Unilever. Another one just bought a new car.


Despite all these years, it seems like it's still the same us when we're all together. That's what's great about us. We can not see each other for the longest time but when we do see each other again, it would always be a riot! Great food, wine, poker and great friends are really a great combination and spells awesome fun!

A high school friend who's now in Australia (Faye) whose wedding I'm coordinating, sent me some flowers through Andrea. It was really sweet of her. My sweetie's sisters also gave me a cute little bear and a super cute and sweet card. Things like these really makes me feel well loved!

Come dinner time, my college friends were my guests. It was really great seeing them and hearing how they've been. There were more booze and a little gambling. All in all, it was a great day to celebrate my 27th birthday.

Read more about my birthday from my other blog!

No comments: