Friday, January 4, 2008

2007 in Review

I saw this from diane's blog and decided to answer it myself. You can grab this if you like to as well.

1) Where did you begin 2007? I usually start my new year with my family. January 1 is also my mom's birthday.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day? Happy with my sweetie!
3) Were you in school anytime this year? Nope.
4) How did you earn your money? I decided to resign from my corporate job at the end of February. I'm now doing paid blogging, wedding coordination, and sometimes selling chocolates and beads as well.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital? Unfortunately yes, I had ear problems. My left ear was almost deaf for a few weeks.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Nope.
7) Where did you go on holidays? I usually just spend it at home.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Good thing my shopping powers haven't reached that limit.
9) Did you know anybody who got married? Oooh! a lot! My wedding coordination clients: Sierra & Anton, Rax & Russel, Faye & Herbie, and Dawn & Leo. Pati friends din: Dyan & Gary.
10)Did you know anybody who passed away? Hmmm... I can't seem to remember any.
12) Did you move anywhere? Just for traveling purposes
14) What concerts/shows did you go to? I can’t remember. I think none.
15) Are you registered to vote? Hehe...unfotunately hindi pa.
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? Ruben.
17) Where do you live now? Same pa rin
18) Describe your birthday. It was actually a 2-day celebration. The night before was celebrated with my sweetie's friends. Lunch of my actual birthday was spent with my high school friends and family, then dinner was spent with college friends.
19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2007? Leave the corporate world
20) What has been your favorite moment? I can't really pick 1 favorite, but it's usually when I traveled...like when I went to Pagudpud alone, as well as going to Boracay with my sweetie.
21) What’s something you learned about yourself? A lot. My week-long soul searching in Pagudpud made me realize a lot of things. Learning new hobbies like scrapbooking and photography also helped me show my creative side.
22.) Any new additions to your family? Nope.
23) Your best month? No personal favorite.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by? Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy? I'm a good girl in 2007. No drinking.
26) Made new friends? A lot! The scrapbooking community here in the Philippines rocks!
27) Best NEW friend? Pantay-pantay lng...
28) Favorite Night out? Just recently when we had a get together with Karen who just got back from New York. Iba talaga ang high school friends!
29) Something you look forward to before 2008? Lots of pounds lost (hopefully)
30) Where will you start 2008? Of course, still with my family.

No comments: