Thursday, January 24, 2008

monney matters

Another friend is getting married soon. I’m really happy and excited for them! Planning for one’s wedding can be really fun, but can be so stressful as well especially when one thinks about all the expenses related to the wedding. You’ll probably be shocked how much weddings cost these days. Some even get cash advance loans just to finance their wedding. It's so easy to apply for those things already! Oh well. As they say, it’s all worth it, for the sake of that special day. Well, I really find it a little impractical spending so much for a wedding. I’d rather spend on our house. Well, I don’t know if what’s going to happen when I’m the one who’s getting married. I might get caught up with all the preparations myself and spending a lot as well. Hmmm…if budget doesn’t permit it, getting a loan is always an option! Hahaha! Our parents might contribute also but I’m really not counting on it. We just really need to come up with a grand plan on how we can finance the wedding and other expenses. I don’t want to splurge on the wedding and not have a place to stay at afterwards, or not even have food to eat. It really is all about right budgeting. As of right now, I can do all the planning on my head and just save as much as I can. Let’s talk about this more after he proposes. Hahaha!

No comments: