Thursday, January 31, 2008

rugby

A rugby game is really fun to watch. No wonder a lot has become addicted to the sport. There are tournaments being set up where teams battle each other. I hope I can try playing the game. It would surely break out a sweat out of me, which is really great since I know I need to lose lots of pounds. Doing cardio workouts like playing sports would really do me good to make me fitter. I would rather play sports rather than slave myself in the gym. I find it more fun since you also get to interact with other people. Well I know I’m not yet an expert at the game. I don’t even know much about the rules. Maybe I can read more about the sport. Hopefully I can find some friends who are also interested in the game and play it with me. That would be a fun way to spend the weekend. I’m sure a lot of them would love to keep fit in a fun way too.

No comments: