Sunday, January 27, 2008

nasty stretch marks

Do you have stretch mark problems? I know not only fat people have them. I know some who are slim but have problem areas which have stretch marks. A friend doesn’t wear sleeveless tops because of this while another rarely wears shorts so she can hide those at her legs. Stretch marks can really be a big problem and can affect one’s self esteem. For the longest time I have searched for treatments for these awful stretch marks. I really don’t know how effective those lotions are. I recently encountered a stretch mark cream which claims that the product is very much effective. Check out their site and read more about revitol stretch mark cream. I hope I can get free samples of those. If they are really effective then I just might hoard their product. I have yet to read more about stretch marks. Their site also provides information on how to prevent stretch marks. Well, personally, I have to lose more weight before I actually think of removing those stretch marks. But I’m sure some friends would really be excited about these products and would definitely find them very useful, that is if they’re really effective (I hope they are). There is hope, after all, for the battle against stretch marks.

No comments: