Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wedding gown for sale

One of my clients who just got married last Dec 21 is selling her pretty wedding gown. Read her letter below for the details:

Hi girls!

I'm selling a Nicolina designer gown that was bought from Brides of Melbourne (GPO, Melbourne, VIC Australia).

Brand: Nicolina
Style: Wistful
Condition: Excellent (used once)
Material: Dupion Silk
Color: White
Neckline: Strapless (with detachable halter strap)
Silhouette: A-line
Size: AUS 10-12, will fit a small medium to medium body
Retail Price: $$$$

The gown is very simple yet elegant and anyone will find it very beautiful. The front of the dress is gathered at the side. This actually creates an illusion of a flat tummy! There are scattered beading on the train, creating a quilted effect. The train can be shortened by creating a bustle with a built in hoop and button.

The gown was originally size AUS 10 (US6 / US Small / UK8) and I am a size 12 (US8 / US Medium / UK10) but it fit well. I had it altered so that instead of a zip-up, the dress would be lace-up (corset-type). This way, even if I shrink a size smaller or grow a size bigger, the dress will still fit perfectly. The gown was also shortened – it is floor-length for a 5'4" bride wearing flats.


Selling price is 30K (negotiable). The dress has been dry-cleaned and placed in the original Brides of Melbourne full-length dress cover. I will throw in an elbow-length veil, 2 pillows (both white) for the rings and arrhae, the secondary veil, cord, and pouch. The items can be picked up at my hubbie's house in Pasay City, or he can meet up with you in Metro Manila.

If you are interested, or knows anyone who is, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me or my hubby. As I am now in Melbourne, I will not be able to personally hand over the items, but I am contactable and my hubbie will be able to assist you with your queries.

Faye's email: faye.guerzon@gmail.com
Faye's roaming mobile: 09272414843
Herbie's email: hmanlong@gmail.com
Herbie's mobile: 09063759257


No comments: