Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Wow, how time flies! I can't believe it has been three years already! I love you so much sweetie! I know that despite all the challenges that we've been through and still going through, we'll be able to surpass all of them. Everything will be worth it. I know that you are the one for me and I cannot imagine living my life without you. Life has been so much fun and happier with you in it. I wish that we get to accomplish all our goals and plans and that in God's right time we can start our own family already. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much, hun. I just can't imagine living till I'm 80 with someone else. You are my happiness and I'll make sure you live the happiest moments of your life with me.