Thursday, January 3, 2008

things to do

*whew* I just finished three weddings in 2 1/2 weeks! I barely got to enjoy the christmas and new year due to my busy schedule and had to, unfortunately, enter 2008 a bit sick.

Anyway, as the new year arrives I've been trying to write down and set goals my for 2008. And just looking at my list, looks like that I still got so many things that I want to do with my life. Hopefully I get to achieve all of those. Well, I'm still finalizing my list. Maybe I'll share them with you pretty soon.

Shocks! I've got so much to blog about! Hopefully, with a less tighter schedule I would be able to post more regularly (with quality content). I know I need to reorganize my blogs badly so that I don't end up with a site just full of paid posts. Just give me this month. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few domains and my own web hosting.

I still can't decide whether to pursue my trip to dumaguete. There's another trip being organized to Coron which I really wanna join (pero malamang hindi na rin). Then there's another photo-tour being organized for Feb. A friend is also inviting me to go to Bohol! *sigh* I wish I can join all those, but I think I need to be smarter with handling money, specially after me and my hunnie have discussed how we can save up for our own wedding.

No comments: