Friday, July 6, 2007

Body Jam

We went to SM North EDSA last weekend and passed by The Block Activity Center. There was a lot of people! Fitness First was sponsoring this group aero. There were a lot of participants and looked like they were really having fun!




It was just a little awkward to see some participants in full make up! Imagine their make up melting with their sweat! Eeeew!

Anyways, I miss participating in Fitness First's Body Jam. Oh well. I know I need to do a lot of cardio to burn up all these fat! Good thing my dad agreed to buy a stationary bike...well, actually hati kami. Hehe! Good enough. Atleast I'll get access na to this equipment. I can use it even while watching TV. I actually love biking. It's one of the things I usually do inside the gym. Hopefully by next week I'll have my own stationary bike already. I'm so excited!

No comments: