Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pisay the movie trailer

I just wanna share with you the movie trailer of Pisay



Just watching this gives me already a feeling of nostalgia. *sigh* Those were the days of high school life. It's one of my favorite chapters in my life. Oh, to be young and carefree! :)

I hope I get to catch this movie soon. Here's the schedule again in case some of you wants to watch it as well.


PISAY by Auraeus Solito
21 Jul/Sat 03:30 PM Venue 1 - CCP Main Theatre / Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo
22 Jul/Sun 09:00 PM Venue 4 - CCP MKP Hall / Bulwagang Alagad Ng Sining
24 Jul/Tue 09:00 PM Venue 1 - CCP Main Theatre / Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo
25 Jul/Wed 09:00 PM Venue 2 - CCP Little Theatre / Tanghalang Aurelio Tolentino
26 Jul/Thu 06:15 PM Venue 5 - CCP Tanghalang Huseng Batute
27 Jul/Fri 10:00 AM Venue 1 - CCP Main Theatre / Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo
28 Jul/Sat 03:30 PM Venue 2 - CCP Little Theatre / Tanghalang Aurelio Tolentino

No comments: